Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hitting the pavement to relieve stress....


Hitting the pavement to relieve stress...


So today after school, a 2nd grade teacher and I went for a 6 mile run. We are both running the Thanksgiving 1/2 and live too far apart to really coordinate a run at each other's houses. So- around 3:30 today we mapped out a trail being our school on mapmyrun.com and off we went.

running and talking and venting and running.... I felt a billion times better when it was over.. and all of my worries I had had about the day vanished as I focused on the run.
I vote this the #1 stress reliever.... number #2 would be shopping.. and # 3 would be happy hour.
Only 4 more teaching days until Thanksgiving Break! ;)

1 comment:

Van Go Here said...

yes! running cures all my school/children induced headaches. i love the gesture figure!